Join Division 7: Developmental Psychology
Membership in APA Not Required
Division 7 is the official developmental psychology section of the American Psychological Association (APA). It is comprised of psychological scientists and others from a variety of disciplines who study or work on human development.
- Always free for undergraduate and graduate student affiliates
- Free for members for the first year
- $24 per year for members after the first year
- Receive the Division 7 newsletter, Developmental Psychologist, which is distributed twice a year, and other periodic notices and announcements
- Nominate for, and receive, a variety of awards and fellowships in recognizing important work in the area of developmental psychology
- Influence psychological science, grant priorities, and social policy at the national level
- Network with other developmental psychologists and individuals interested in development
- Eligibility for dissertation and early career grants to fund your research
Join Online, by Postal Mail, or by Phone:
- Join Division 7 by going to http://www.apa.org/divapp. You can join online or by mail.
- If you prefer to join by phone, please call the APA Division Services Office at 202-336-6013.
- If you are an APA member, you will renew your existing Division 7 membership via your APA renewal statement.
- All non-APA members and affiliates will receive a separate renewal statement each fall for Division 7 membership.
Additional information regarding Division 7 membership can be obtained from Dr. Bonnie Klein-Tasman, Division 7 Membership Chair, Department of Psychology, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, P.O. Box 413, Milwaukee, WI 53201. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.